Are you a Tenant or Landlord looking for an End of Tenancy Clearance?
Being a Landlord and renting out your property can be a time consuming and stressful experience. Trusting your rented property in Cornwall to be looked after is a big risk, and occasionally you may be left with a lot of furniture and household rubbish to dispose of. You may struggle to find the time to remove this general rubbish yourself, may not have a vehicle that you can move it in, or you may feel you simply want a company to carry out the work for you and provide you with an invoice to reclaim your expenses.
Equally, if you are renting a property from someone and are in the process of moving it can also be a stressful time. Renters often find themselves with furniture that they do not want to take with them and need to dispose of, but don’t have the transport to do it themselves.
Whatever your situation, The Green Clearance Company provide professional clearance services in Cornwall, and can arrange full or part house clearances to suit your needs. We are fully insured, and licensed waste carrier with the Environment Agency. We offer free, no obligation quotes and are happy to visit the property to give you an accurate and fair quote. Our experienced and conscientious team move awkward and heavy furniture on a regular basis, and move around properties with great care so as not to cause damage to the interiors. We take pride in reusing, reselling and recycling as much as possible, to reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill. We also donate a large amount of furniture to local charities each year.
We clear everything! The list below is not exhaustive, but gives you a general idea of what we often find when we carry out a property clearance in Cornwall.
- Kitchen and dining room furniture:- kitchen cabinets, wall cupboards, kitchen tables and chairs, white goods/appliances, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, dining tables, dining chairs, sideboards, hostess or buffet trolleys.
- Bedroom furniture:- beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing tables and mattresses.
- Lounge furniture:- Sofas or settees, armchairs, coffee tables, wall units, sideboards.
- Loft and attic clearances:- general bric-a-brac, old toys, vintage clothing, unusual items/curios, taxidermy, signage, nautical items.
- Miscellaneous items:- bric-a-brac, bedding, clothing, curtains.
- Garden Furniture:- garden tables and chairs, benches, barbecues, heaters etc.
- Shed and Garage Clearance:- we are also able to dismantle and remove sheds.
Using our House Clearance Service in Cornwall is a great alternative to skip hire, as you don’t have to do any of the work! Simply let us know the furniture and items you would like to keep, and our friendly, skilled staff will clear the rest for you. Just give us a call on 01209 861444 to discuss your needs with us. We are experienced in dealing with many types of house clearances from single item removal, to cluttered house clearances, or Hoarders properties.
We can also arrange for an End of Tenancy clean to be carried out – just let us know when you book your free, no obligation quote.
The Green Clearance Company provide many clearance services in Cornwall:
- Full house clearances
- Part house clearances
- Single item removal
- Business/Office clearances
- Probate clearances and Deceased Estate clearances
- Garden waste clearances
- Shed and Garage clearances
- Rubbish removal
- End of tenancy clearances
Penhalvean Pottery, Penhalvean, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 6TQ
01209 861444 or 07590 626419